A ‘Before & After’ transformation of a Utility/Laundry Room
How the space was transformed:
* The objective of the space was to have all the cleaning items, personal products, medicine etc neatly stored and labelled in each of their containers.
* I measured the space and purchased the IKEA white storage boxes in the large size, as 2 boxes would comfortably fit alongside each other on each shelf. LIFE TIP: I prefer using plastic storage boxes in utility & laundry spaces, as they contain spills and are easier to clean.
* All the products were taken out of each section. I try and avoid overwhelm by removing items from only one cupboard at a time.
* I gave each shelf a good wipe down and clean.
* Each item was then edited, categorised and then placed into each relevant container; dishwasher, laundry, cleaning products etc.
* I then labelled each storage box, using Chalkboard Labels, the ones I used are from @AmazonUK and are priced at £6:99. They’re easy to remove.
* If you don’t like the look of the labels and want something a little more subtle, you could use a label maker and place the sticker directly on each shelf.
* Everything is now categorised, neatly stored and labelled! No more items tumbling out each time a cupboard door is opened! 🤕!
Please check out my video on YouTube to see the Before & After transformation:
If you need advice and or in-home help with your spring clean, please touch base with me by either the Contact Box or call me directly on 07533330115. I look forward to speaking with you.
Copyright © 2022 The Life Organiser
These works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. We grant to you a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, revocable licence to view these works, to copy and store these works and to print pages of these works for your own personal and non-commercial use. You may not reproduce in any format any part of the works without our prior written consent. If we discover that you have breached the terms of the above licence, we may bring legal proceedings against you and seek monetary damages and/or an injunction to stop you using our materials. You could also be ordered to pay our legal costs.