The Life Organiser is a lifestyle, home and workspace organising service.
Transforming lives & spaces in Suffolk and the surrounding areas of Cambridge and Essex.
Hello and welcome to The Life Organiser.
My name is Elizabeth, I am an Accredited Professional Organiser and Lifestyle Manager. I provide in-home and virtual online decluttering & organising services.
I deliver a bespoke and tailored service, as your home and lifestyle requirements are unique. I work with you, helping you to physically declutter and organise your home and workspace, so that you can live with less stress in beautifully styled and clutter-free spaces.
Clutter can affect our anxiety levels, sleep, and ability to focus. It can also make us less productive, triggering coping and avoidance strategies, that can lead to unhealthy eating and over spending.
Decluttering can prevent pests in our homes, and reduce dust, mould and mildew which may trigger asthma and allergies.
Decluttering and organising your home can help you feel calmer, happier and more in control:
“A tidier space can make for a more relaxed mind.”
Dr Dan Bennan
By investing in my professional organising services, you will be able to reap the benefits of a decluttered and organised home and or workspace, in the months and years to come. Only when you look back, you will wish you had engaged in my services sooner.
I am a proud Accredited Member of the UK Association of Professional Declutterers and Organisers (APDO).
If you need my help, to transform your life and home, please use the online booking form to schedule your free confidential consultation with me or call me directly on 07533330115. I look forward to speaking with you, Elizabeth.
After a busy house move during COVID, I couldn’t find the energy to unpack all the boxes in my new home. Too many months passed, and the boxes were getting me down. I felt better as soon as I’d contacted Elizabeth. In our initial video call she was warm and friendly, and when she came to my home she was full of energy and enthusiasm and worked hard with me to get through as much as we could on each occasion. I can now see the light at the end of the tunnel and feel confident that I can get to an organised, tidy house with not too much unused stuff. I’m still going to ask Elizabeth to keep coming as it’s much easier with her by my side. Thank you Elizabeth!
I had a fantastic first experience with a Professional Organiser – Elizabeth was simply brilliant! Having recently moved into a new house, my storage situation was pretty chaotic but order has been restored thanks to a needed blitz of my wardrobes and chest of drawers. We had a good sort out and I’ve got a plan of action to remedy the remaining things on my house to-do list. Elizabeth shared plenty of tips and tricks to keep the clutter and mess at bay so I’m looking forward to putting those into action. Thanks Elizabeth – it was a pleasure spending an afternoon with you!
Elizabeth has been fantastic in helping me to try and face a huge task of clearing a room, to create a potential accessible room for my child. She has been so helpful at keeping me focused, and getting through a huge amount of boxes and bags over two sessions. I look forward to her returning in the near future.
SIGNING CHILDCARE, ESSEX
What a wonderful woman! Really approachable and easy to talk to. I’m not one for opening up but I felt comfortable letting Elizabeth in. She was mindful of everyone in my home. Will be booking her again.
Elizabeth has been fantastic. I finally feel that my house is turning into a home that I can be proud of. Always polite, outgoing, caring and friendly. I feel at ease with her going through my personal belongings. Would definitely recommend.
Elizabeth has worked with me for about 4 months, editing my paperwork, streamlining my wardrobe and auditing my cherished belongings. Her work is exemplary. She has worked diligently and with happiness, to help convert my household disorder into order. Elizabeth has helped me so much, in so many ways and she has given me, a sense of joy and accomplishment. I now feel relaxed and ‘sorted’. We all need this sense of order in our lives. Thank you Elizabeth – you are absolutely amazing!
I am organising every ounce of my life! Thank you Elizabeth for your time decluttering and organising my bedroom. I am looking forward to our next session!
“A small article cut out of the paper a year ago, resurfaced just as I’d got stuck with the reorganisation of my work studio, and so I gave Elizabeth a call. She arrived full of energy and practical solutions with a professional approach that is always encouraging but never pushes you faster than you can go. She has all kinds of handy storage ideas, and will find where best to donate or recycle surplus items. And just when you need it, there is suddenly a chocolate treat to keep you going!“
My services include:
I help identify what is truly needed in your home and or workspace. I do this by decluttering, reorganising and styling all living spaces and specific areas within the home and or office:
- From editing and sorting, not only your clothing, but also transforming all wardrobes, walk in closets, dressers etc. The right organisational systems can bring order to the clothing chaos. Thus, making it easier for you and your family members, to see what you all own, and also helping to create less stress when you are all getting dressed in the mornings;
- To overhauling your kitchen and pantry, by putting effective and functional storage systems in place that benefit the whole family. Not only can this process save you money, as you will see clearly all the food items you have stored, but it will also help you to reduce your food waste and become more sustainable;
- To offering practical storage solutions for children’s toys throughout the home, and designing designated play areas;
- Helping you to organise and edit all spaces, including utility rooms, linen cupboards and lofts;
- Providing home styling solutions. I work with you to create and implement the vision you have for your living spaces, not only in its functionality but in line with its overall aesthetic.
A confidential and secure, home office and or business based reorganisation solution service.
I help you to create an efficient workspace environment:
- From sorting and editing your paper-based systems;
- To helping you create new digital filing systems online;
- To guiding you in clearing out your email in-boxes and setting up better calendar systems.
Helping individuals, couples and families who are planning on moving home or downsizing.
Including, assisting those who are going through significant life changes such as divorce, marriage or bereavement with their move:
- Streamlining your belongings before packing begins – so you only take the items you truly need and love;
- Packing your possessions into the removal boxes;
- Unpacking the removal boxes in your new home;
- Reorganising and styling your belongings in the new home;
- Assisting you with the sale of your property by providing home staging services.
A Lifestyle Management concierge service:
- Assisting with your diary management and scheduling your appointments;
- Helping you to book your accomodation and assisting you with all your travel arrangements;
- Helping you plan your special events.
The UK Government, in early March 2022, confirmed that all Covid 19 restrictions had been lifted. However, for those client’s or client family members who are medically vulnerable, I will continue to adhere to my Covid-19 Safety Guidelines.
Please refer to The Life Organiser’s Covid 19 Safety Guidelines in the Terms & Conditions, for more details.
If you need my help to transform your life and home, please use the online booking form to schedule your free consultation.
Let's get organised!
BOOK YOUR CONSULATION
The Life Organiser services are available in person or virtually.